AngrySwan
Mitglied
Kloputzer

Geschrieben am: 25.02.2021, 02:12 Uhr
Ronald Wendt
Administrator
Schüsselkönig

Geschrieben am: 25.02.2021, 06:59 Uhr
Do you use the Kalinin map as found in the Soviet Dawn campaign, or did you make a new one ?

If you like a German translation for your new scenarios, let me know. I am glad to do it.
------
Klomanager für PC, Mac und Android gibts hier: Klomanager - Hochgewürgt

Retrofreaks gehen auf www.atari-ste.org

Dieser Beitrag wurde am 25.02.2021 um 07:12 Uhr von Ronald Wendt verändert.
AngrySwan
Mitglied
Kloputzer

Geschrieben am: 25.02.2021, 08:56 Uhr
It is the same Kalinin map from the Soviet campaign, converted to autumn season.

When I make the texts I will let you know.
AngrySwan
Mitglied
Kloputzer

Geschrieben am: 20.03.2021, 13:25 Uhr
Alpha version of Kalinin scenario is done. Most German texts were copied from other scenarios. Briefing texts are machine translated, nothing so wrong that would catch my eye as a beginner in German but maybe there are some mistakes.
The final test and bug hunt (if any) has not been done yet as I am also working on First Kharkov, Brjansk and Tula.
AngrySwan
Mitglied
Kloputzer

Geschrieben am: 28.03.2021, 14:31 Uhr
Final bug hunt and test of the scenario in campaign. The tank force attacking Kalinin is the 3rd Panzer Group, not 1st (which is down in the south around Rostov.) Some transfers between the armies, especially air force - Bryansk and Kalinin now has air force for both sides.
In fact, only a part of the 3rd Panzer Group takes Kalinin (historically 1st and 6th panzer divisions) as most panzers prepare for their last attack on Mozhaisk, before winter and fuel shortage stops the panzer attack.
AngrySwan
Mitglied
Kloputzer

Geschrieben am: 12.07.2021, 12:49 Uhr
Some more changes. As the weather gets bad, the idea to reach Torzhok only with infantry divisions is too optimistic, so they will only capture the river and the bridges over it - in case the Soviets have not had enough in 1941 (there is a way to continue the campaign in 1942, I just feel I have done enough after taking Moscow.)

The panzer/mechanized force takes Kalinin and the bridges near it.

The Soviets act in their usual style - massive counterattacks first (they have enough forces) and then blow bridges when the counterattacks fail.

Klomanager-Forum