Das offizielle Klomanager-Forum
DeutschEnglish RegistrierenAnmeldenHilfe/FAQsDisclaimerStatistikKalenderSuche
Klomanager - Hochgewürgt Topfree.de Impressum

Das offizielle Klomanager-Forum » Mods und Szenarien » Keine Übersetzung vorhanden » Themenansicht

Autor
Themenseiten: Druckversion
20.03.2021, 22:29 Uhr
AngrySwan
Mitglied
Kloputzer

Some time ago I made a Kharkov 1941 scenario with infantry units only - and it was never released and is not a part of 1941 campaign.

After finding some new maps with the general picture of the Eastern Front it is time Kharkov with added air and artillery units has gone through bug hunt and is now in beta test phase. It is also a part of the 1941 campaign. The beta test is done with a save game from the campaign.

If someone has time to go through the machine translated briefings and debriefings in German that would be useful. Texts of events were copied from other files so there should be no serious mistakes there.
Profil || Privatnachricht || Suche Zitatantwort || Editieren || Löschen || IP
21.03.2021, 17:37 Uhr
AngrySwan
Mitglied
Kloputzer

Themenstarter
Actually, this is a Third Kharkov conversion. The main line of attack is Poltava - Krasnograd - Merefa - Kharkov, with two smaller attacks on Pavlograd and Lozovaya. In all versions of Kharkov I have tried so far the Soviets try to counter-attack (in this scenario they attacked Kolomak and failed but some surviving force still took Kolomak by the end of the scenario, which does not matter so much as it is not a strategic objective). Maybe it would feel more like First Kharkov if I put a battlegroup on that road leading to Kharkov from North West, but then I wanted at least one strong battlegroup in my force.
From the ''Axis minor'' there is a Hungarian mobile corps, which fought near Krasnograd and then was sent to garrison Poltava.
Anyway, we now have a First Kharkov scenario with artillery and air force on both sides so it goes to the Eastern Front campaign after Melitopol and before Crimea and Rostov.
22.03.2021, 06:44 Uhr
Ronald Wendt
Administrator
Schüsselkönig

Hi AngrySwan,

great to see your new stuff is making progress.

Could you send me both to my email so i have a look at them ?
-----
Klomanager für PC, Mac und Android gibts hier: Klomanager - Hochgewürgt

Retrofreaks gehen auf www.atari-ste.org
Seiten: -1-     [ ]  

Klomanager-Forum