Das offizielle Klomanager-Forum
DeutschEnglish RegistrierenAnmeldenHilfe/FAQsDisclaimerStatistikKalenderSuche
Klomanager - Hochgewürgt Topfree.de Impressum

Das offizielle Klomanager-Forum » Mods und Szenarien » Keine Übersetzung vorhanden » Themenansicht

Autor
Themenseiten: Druckversion
25.02.2021, 02:12 Uhr
AngrySwan
Mitglied
Kloputzer

A part of the Eastern Front campaign that takes place at the same time as Mozhaisk operation. 1st Panzer Group and motorized units attack Kalinin while infantry divisions secure the area and also capture Torzhok, pushing the Soviet front even further back, so that they have a messed up front in all sectors by the end of 1941.

1st panzer group must capture the in the area; even if there will be no winter offensive and the panzers will run short of fuel as soon as the snow falls, the bridges will be needed next spring - in case there is a need for further operations. The Soviets want to blow the bridges to stop the German advance on the river, or at least destroy supply routes for the German forces that may cross the river.

Two non-core engineer battalions will be assigned to the 1st panzer group as they are normally given in scenarios.

The map and the German OOB is ready; there are maps showing the Soviet OOBs; after that it is a question of testing.
Profil || Privatnachricht || Suche Zitatantwort || Editieren || Löschen || IP
25.02.2021, 06:59 Uhr
Ronald Wendt
Administrator
Schüsselkönig

Do you use the Kalinin map as found in the Soviet Dawn campaign, or did you make a new one ?

If you like a German translation for your new scenarios, let me know. I am glad to do it.
-----
Klomanager für PC, Mac und Android gibts hier: Klomanager - Hochgewürgt

Retrofreaks gehen auf www.atari-ste.org

Dieser Beitrag wurde am 25.02.2021 um 07:12 Uhr von Ronald Wendt verändert
25.02.2021, 08:56 Uhr
AngrySwan
Mitglied
Kloputzer

Themenstarter
It is the same Kalinin map from the Soviet campaign, converted to autumn season.

When I make the texts I will let you know.
20.03.2021, 13:25 Uhr
AngrySwan
Mitglied
Kloputzer

Themenstarter
Alpha version of Kalinin scenario is done. Most German texts were copied from other scenarios. Briefing texts are machine translated, nothing so wrong that would catch my eye as a beginner in German but maybe there are some mistakes.
The final test and bug hunt (if any) has not been done yet as I am also working on First Kharkov, Brjansk and Tula.
28.03.2021, 14:31 Uhr
AngrySwan
Mitglied
Kloputzer

Themenstarter
Final bug hunt and test of the scenario in campaign. The tank force attacking Kalinin is the 3rd Panzer Group, not 1st (which is down in the south around Rostov.) Some transfers between the armies, especially air force - Bryansk and Kalinin now has air force for both sides.
In fact, only a part of the 3rd Panzer Group takes Kalinin (historically 1st and 6th panzer divisions) as most panzers prepare for their last attack on Mozhaisk, before winter and fuel shortage stops the panzer attack.
12.07.2021, 12:49 Uhr
AngrySwan
Mitglied
Kloputzer

Themenstarter
Some more changes. As the weather gets bad, the idea to reach Torzhok only with infantry divisions is too optimistic, so they will only capture the river and the bridges over it - in case the Soviets have not had enough in 1941 (there is a way to continue the campaign in 1942, I just feel I have done enough after taking Moscow.)

The panzer/mechanized force takes Kalinin and the bridges near it.

The Soviets act in their usual style - massive counterattacks first (they have enough forces) and then blow bridges when the counterattacks fail.
Seiten: -1-     [ ]  

Klomanager-Forum